Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why Do I Feel Like An Island?

NOVEMBER 21 2009 0712 - JACKSONVILLE FL - If it is true that no man is an island, then why do I often feel as if I am surrounded by the seas of acrimony, despair, hatred and deceit? My entire life has been one where I place others first, but those same people turn to stab me in the back.
 
What is even worst is the fact that no one seems to listen to my cries for help, and as such I am left to defend my shores by myself. I am left to stand alone against a world of people who appear to have but one objective, that being to do as much as possible to break me. It is indeed a mad world.
 
I am considering releasing my parental rights to my son, and it is not something that I am taking lightly. I mean honestly, I am not being allowed to interact with my son, every time he comes near me, that stupid wife of mine pulls him away. Again with that South Carolina Low Brow mentality, she thinks she is breaking me.
 
A divorce is looming, and she is thinking that she will be able to break me financially by hitting me with child support. In her stupidity, she is not realizing that by her keeping the child away from me, she is adding credibility to my case for releasing my parental rights. There are pros to my decision and there are cons. Among the cons are the fact that I remove myself completely from the life of my son. All of his achievements, awards, successes, I will not have a part of. I can not claim that I know, or was the father to the President of The United States. I am willing to accept those cons for the sake of the pro of not giving this witch the financial victory her friends are telling her she will achieve.
 
In the mean time, I suffer the torture of my wife rubbing me out of my son's life in front of my face. That's ok, soon I will have sufficient funds to move out, and I will not be made to witness this assault on my emotions.
 
No man is an island. Perhaps that should be changed to no man should be an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment